ABOUT JOJO

My photo
Shi Jiazhuang, HeBei Province, China
Without humor, life sucks. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible! Would you like to make friends with a Chinese girl?Please feel free to message me. I will be waiting for you!

2/09/2007

I HATE HOUSEWORK


Spring Festival is coming soon, which means that I have to make my house clean and tidy before that day.My mother has asked me to do some housework many times,but I have been very busy . This morning I felt if I didn't take any action , my mother would become mad ,so I invited my younger sister to help me( of course she was unwilling ) We did a lot of washing, polishing,and cleaning . Now we finished all the housework,and became so so so so so tired and hungry.

If ,I said if ,my mother is not satisfied with our work , we will have to do it again. I cannot imagine how it could be. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THE NIGHTMARE AGAIN!

I hate housework from the bottom of my heart, I never consider it as a happy thing . Lazy JoJo is really lazy.Sometimes I wish I were Garfield, a cat that does nothing but eat and sleep every day.If I had enough money , I would employ part-time workers to do it . But it seems impossible now, I have to do it myself ,sometimes with my lovely sister.(^o^)

I wish my mother would smile when she comes back home ...

Waiting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure that anyone really likes housework. Well, perhaps there are some mentally challenged people that find housework stimulating ... I found this quote by Erma Bombeck;
Housework is a treadmill from futility to oblivion with stop-offs at tedium and counter-productivity.