ABOUT JOJO

My photo
Shi Jiazhuang, HeBei Province, China
Without humor, life sucks. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible! Would you like to make friends with a Chinese girl?Please feel free to message me. I will be waiting for you!

2/07/2007

A Happy Start

This is the first time I have posted an English blog. I had a Chinese homepage before ,but one of my American friends felt confused when he viewed my homepage ,because there were so many difficult Chinese characters . He advised me to establish an English homepage at that time, I promised ,but I didn't have much time. I want to keep my promise and not let him down ,so I decide to post a blog on My Space. I would like to share anything about China with you . I hope you will have a better knowledge of China through my introduction. If you want to know more about China, please feel free to send messages to me.
I am a freshman here, and my English needs improving ,so I would be sorry if I made mistakes. Any comments are welcome.
I am watching ' Prison Break ' now , if you also like it , please share your feeling with me .

Chinese traditional Spring Festival is coming soon , and I am on vacation now. Therefore, I have enough time to chat with you . JoJo is lazy to do housework, but willing to meet new friends :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)
A very nice start. This will soon be the most popular blogspot on the web. As soon as I learn how this works, I will be posting more.